TO: MESA HOTLINE SCHOOL MEMBERS, MANUFACTURERS, PARTICIPANTS AND INTERESTED PARTIES
FROM: Roger Grogg, PRESIDENT
DATE: January 8th-9th, 2020
SUBJECT: JANUARY BUSINESS MEETING
Hi all, It is time to start planning for another school year!
We will be meeting at the Double Tree Hotel again this January in Grand Junction, Colorado. The address is 741 Horizon Drive. The phone number is 970-241-8888. Book your room early to get the Hotline School discount.
The journeyman testing will be on Jan. 8th at 8:00 am in the Telluride room and the selections for scholarships will also be Jan. 8th at 9:00am in the Executive boardroom.
The Mesa Hotline School Board Meeting and the General Business Meeting will be held together on January 9th at 9:00 am in the Kokopelli room.
Hope to see you all there!
Thanks; Roger Grogg
MESA HOTLINE SCHOOL
P.O. Box 1712
Crested Butte, CO 81224
The proposed agenda is;
- Call the meeting to order
- Approval of the July 11, 2019 minutes
- Financials Report and Approval
- Merchandise Sales Report
- Burn Fund Report (John)
- Discuss WCCC and new field (James, Roger)
- Other Old Business
- Add agenda items
- Membership Open Question and Answer time
- Members and Associate Members may have 5 minute response time to the board
- 2020 School May 4 – May 7 and May 11 – May 14 in Grand Junction
- Guest Speaker (Gerry Kinney)
- Hard Hats again?
- New Member Proposals (Rod)
- Scholarship Report (Rod)
- Registration and Web site (Paul)
- Hotel room rates $103.00 for 2020
- Nominating committee report (Rod & Ken)
Board of Directors / New Members
- WCCC line worker review committee (John)
- Field committee report and requests (Paul and Bobby)
- Classroom committee report and requests (Roger)
- Special Apparatus report and requests (John / Roger)
- Material committee report and requests (Ken)
- Safety committee report and requests (Kevin)
- Testing committee (Lou / Roger)
- Vendor report (Tom)
- July 2020 meeting at Tri-State July 8th for testing and July 9th for general meeting
- Executive session if needed
- Other new business